- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
With proper care and attention, your humidor will last a long time.
- Store your humidor on a flat even surface.
- This will prevent it from being knocked over.
- Never store your humidor in direct sunlight. This may fade the wood and heat the inside of the humidor past the safe range.
- Prevent placing objects on top of the humidor.
- Do not place the humidor near a source of heat or cold, like a window or fireplace. This may raise the temperature inside the humidor to a level past the safe range.
- Always use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- Furniture polish and Murphy’s soap are good products which can be safely used on the outside of your humidor to either clean or polish it.
- Regular dustings will help keep your humidor looking as good as new.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solutions for the inside of your humidor. The odor they emit can ruin the flavor of your cigars.
Tag cloudharm-reduction uk Corporate cross-border-crime lobbying smokefree-policies teen-smoking-youth health-science business-tobacco cessation Regulation fda society international e-cigs tobacco-control Featured united states altria-philip-morris elections-politics smokeless tax federal-national advertising-promos top alternate-reduced-risk people business-general industry-watch op-ed opinion-surveys labels-lights Premium Cigars secondhand-smoke Next-generation products Vapor canada florida new-york lawsuits nicotine internet-technology ingredients-menthol Cigars Breaking News