- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
With proper care and attention, your humidor will last a long time.
- Store your humidor on a flat even surface.
- This will prevent it from being knocked over.
- Never store your humidor in direct sunlight. This may fade the wood and heat the inside of the humidor past the safe range.
- Prevent placing objects on top of the humidor.
- Do not place the humidor near a source of heat or cold, like a window or fireplace. This may raise the temperature inside the humidor to a level past the safe range.
- Always use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- Furniture polish and Murphy’s soap are good products which can be safely used on the outside of your humidor to either clean or polish it.
- Regular dustings will help keep your humidor looking as good as new.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solutions for the inside of your humidor. The odor they emit can ruin the flavor of your cigars.
Tag cloudsociety Featured altria-philip-morris people cessation lawsuits united states tobacco-control e-cigs canada ingredients-menthol uk nicotine business-tobacco fda labels-lights teen-smoking-youth elections-politics internet-technology federal-national new-york smokeless op-ed international advertising-promos top secondhand-smoke Breaking News alternate-reduced-risk lobbying tax Premium Cigars business-general harm-reduction smokefree-policies Regulation Corporate health-science Vapor florida opinion-surveys Next-generation products Cigars industry-watch cross-border-crime