- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
With proper care and attention, your humidor will last a long time.
- Store your humidor on a flat even surface.
- This will prevent it from being knocked over.
- Never store your humidor in direct sunlight. This may fade the wood and heat the inside of the humidor past the safe range.
- Prevent placing objects on top of the humidor.
- Do not place the humidor near a source of heat or cold, like a window or fireplace. This may raise the temperature inside the humidor to a level past the safe range.
- Always use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- Furniture polish and Murphy’s soap are good products which can be safely used on the outside of your humidor to either clean or polish it.
- Regular dustings will help keep your humidor looking as good as new.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solutions for the inside of your humidor. The odor they emit can ruin the flavor of your cigars.
Tag cloude-cigs Cigars Breaking News harm-reduction fda uk nicotine federal-national society health-science Premium Cigars lobbying smokefree-policies smokeless business-tobacco lawsuits altria-philip-morris florida canada teen-smoking-youth cross-border-crime tobacco-control opinion-surveys people Next-generation products op-ed international Vapor cessation tax Regulation industry-watch united states alternate-reduced-risk top labels-lights internet-technology Featured business-general new-york advertising-promos Corporate ingredients-menthol secondhand-smoke elections-politics