- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
Currently viewing the tag: "harm-reduction"
Authoritarian groups seeking bans on devices like Juul, which as Sally Satel, M.D., notes are just pods containing propylene glycol, glycerol, flavoring, and nicotine salts, isn’t going to prevent smoking. It will encourage it. And it is causing young peo
My UCSF colleagues and I submitted this public comment to the FDA Nicotine Steering Committee. ..FDA should not base its tobacco regulation and nicotine strategy on the premise that moving cigarette smokers to e-cigarettes or other non-combusted tobacco
New evidence of oral cancer causation emerged along with a much-publicized case of a teenager dying of oral cancer. Public health concerns also arose over a widespread, successful marketing campaign implying smokeless was a safe alternative to cigarettes.
analytics indicate the other tobacco product (OTP) subcategory has regained a strong momentum… Alongside sales picking up, the other big news hitting this OTP subcategory was the announcement that the two largest producers would seek government approval
- Golfer's letter rules himself out of Ryder Cup April 26, 2018
- Pacers believe LeBron goaltended on block in final seconds April 26, 2018
- Warriors GM: ‘It’s conceivable’ Curry could play Game 1 against Pelicans April 26, 2018
- Stanley Cup odds: Vegas still gives Nashville best chances to win it all April 26, 2018
- Warriors' Kerr, Green have jabs for Pelicans' Gentry: 'Fortunately [he] doesn't know what he's doing' April 26, 2018