- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
With proper care and attention, your humidor will last a long time.
- Store your humidor on a flat even surface.
- This will prevent it from being knocked over.
- Never store your humidor in direct sunlight. This may fade the wood and heat the inside of the humidor past the safe range.
- Prevent placing objects on top of the humidor.
- Do not place the humidor near a source of heat or cold, like a window or fireplace. This may raise the temperature inside the humidor to a level past the safe range.
- Always use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- Furniture polish and Murphy’s soap are good products which can be safely used on the outside of your humidor to either clean or polish it.
- Regular dustings will help keep your humidor looking as good as new.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solutions for the inside of your humidor. The odor they emit can ruin the flavor of your cigars.
Tag cloudCigars Next-generation products cross-border-crime Vapor smokefree-policies e-cigs teen-smoking-youth nicotine canada alternate-reduced-risk smokeless altria-philip-morris international federal-national harm-reduction top advertising-promos elections-politics labels-lights society internet-technology secondhand-smoke Regulation uk Breaking News new-york op-ed people tobacco-control Cuba Corporate opinion-surveys florida fda united states health-science lobbying business-general industry-watch business-tobacco Premium Cigars cessation lawsuits tax ingredients-menthol