- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
With proper care and attention, your humidor will last a long time.
- Store your humidor on a flat even surface.
- This will prevent it from being knocked over.
- Never store your humidor in direct sunlight. This may fade the wood and heat the inside of the humidor past the safe range.
- Prevent placing objects on top of the humidor.
- Do not place the humidor near a source of heat or cold, like a window or fireplace. This may raise the temperature inside the humidor to a level past the safe range.
- Always use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- Furniture polish and Murphy’s soap are good products which can be safely used on the outside of your humidor to either clean or polish it.
- Regular dustings will help keep your humidor looking as good as new.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solutions for the inside of your humidor. The odor they emit can ruin the flavor of your cigars.
- Bringing the fun back to the No Fun League July 20, 2018
- Charles Barkley says the Nuggets and Timberwolves are better than the Lakers July 20, 2018
- Sources: 76ers trade big man Richaun Holmes to Suns July 20, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins: 'Man, Draymond probably had the worst pitch' July 20, 2018
- Cavaliers reportedly talking trade sending Kyle Korver to Sixers July 20, 2018