- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
With proper care and attention, your humidor will last a long time.
- Store your humidor on a flat even surface.
- This will prevent it from being knocked over.
- Never store your humidor in direct sunlight. This may fade the wood and heat the inside of the humidor past the safe range.
- Prevent placing objects on top of the humidor.
- Do not place the humidor near a source of heat or cold, like a window or fireplace. This may raise the temperature inside the humidor to a level past the safe range.
- Always use a soft cloth when cleaning.
- Furniture polish and Murphy’s soap are good products which can be safely used on the outside of your humidor to either clean or polish it.
- Regular dustings will help keep your humidor looking as good as new.
- Never use any kind of cleaning solutions for the inside of your humidor. The odor they emit can ruin the flavor of your cigars.
- Danny Green: Kawhi Leonard told me he wants to stay with Spurs May 25, 2018
- Grading the AFC West offseason: Chargers' strong draft makes them division favorites May 25, 2018
- Comeback King: Is this LeBron's biggest test yet? May 25, 2018
- 'Book it' -- With Warriors down 3-2 to Rockets, Draymond Green makes a guarantee May 25, 2018
- Daily Dawg Chow: Browns news (5/25/18) May 25, 2018