- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
AROMA The smell of a burning cigar. BAND Paper placed around the cigar, usually near the head, originally used to protect white gloves from tobacco stains. BARREL The body of the cigar. BINDER A single leaf of tobacco wrapped around the filler to hold it together. BLEND The mixture of tobaccos used in the cigar that provides each cigar with its unique character. BLOOM / PLUME A harmless white film or spots on the wrapper caused by oils in the tobacco rising to the surface. This also indicates a stronger smoke. BODY The main or middle part of the cigar. BOUQUET The smell of an unlit cigar. BOX The container used to package cigars. Traditional styles include:
Wood box with a sliding top, designed to hold 25 or 50 cigars.
A round-sided box designed to hold three rows of cigars with eight on the top, nine in the middle and eight on the bottom.
Flat Top or 13-topper
Flat rectangular box which is the most common container used today. This package holds 13 cigars on the top and 12 on the bottom.
- Yasmani Grandal chose Brewers for family and chance to win January 15, 2019
- Don't expect a pat on the back from Belichick January 15, 2019
- Serena Williams shuns US Open final talk after first-round win at Australian Open wearing 'Serena-tard' January 15, 2019
- Mavericks reportedly working to trade Dennis Smith Jr.; Suns, Magic interested January 15, 2019
- Patrick Beverley's theft of Anthony Davis' shoe backfires in technical, huge night from Davis January 15, 2019