- How To
- Cigar Info
- Site Info
eBay Inc., down $3.84 to $34.11. American Express Co., down $2.81 to $100.17. Philip Morris International Inc., down $1.25 to $80.90.
FDA sources tell RegWatch; the spammed entry of over a quarter-million fake comments is “extraordinary” and “unprecedented”…Was it Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids? Find out – Only on RegWatch by RegulatorWatch.com
Nicotine exposure during pregnancy, whether from smoking cigarettes, or nicotine patches and e-cigarettes, increases risk of sudden infant death syndrome — sometimes known as ‘cot death’ — according to new research.
Smokers and users of other tobacco products were less likely than non-tobacco users to recognize the potential harms of nicotine exposure to children, researchers reported. More than four out of five (83.2%) adults surveyed considered nicotine to be “def
Come legalization, packaging for cannabis products must have a single colour with a standardized font style, cannot have “embossed, shiny or metallic” designs on it, and the use of branding and logos will be limited. Labels must include health messages,
As RegWatch first reported, a minimum of 250,000 bot submitted fake form-letters that are anti-flavors and anti-vaping in nature overwhelmed servers at Regulations.gov putting the entire public consultation process at risk. FDA could decide to throw out
- The Cigarbox > News
- Report: Anthony headed to Atlanta ... for now July 19, 2018
- Cycling: Thomas extends Tour lead amid unsavory scenes at l'Alpe d'Huez July 19, 2018
- 2018 fantasy football rankings: The top 30 wide receivers July 19, 2018
- British Open 2018: Jordan Spieth makes a ridiculous save by putting through edge of bunker July 19, 2018
- BenFred: Wong is a perfect test case for gauging the Shildt Effect July 19, 2018